Isaiah 40:8

Isaiah 40:8
The grass withers and the flower fades but the word of our Lord stands forever.

Monday, June 20, 2005

Six days you shall work

My house is a total shambles! The kitchen is torn apart as preparations are made to paint all cupboards, inside and out! Summer is an essential time for home renewal for home-schoolers (did I mention we home-school?)

In
the mean time, the mail arrived with part of our Philosophy curriculum for next year, and just now UPS arrived with the rest of it. I am amazed that after 16 years of teaching my kids, I still have this excited, thrilling feeling whenever new materials arrive. Only two more years of this : ( I will savor every moment till our daughter graduates!!! )

What a blessing to teach your children! It is awesome
to watch them grow before your eyes. God designed the human brain to work mighty well. It has been a time full of surprises, from babyhood to the life of a grad students . . . Back to the kitchen!

2 comments:

kate said...

"My house is a total shambles!" I'd say. Just kidding. I still think the cupboards should be brown (the two-toned, light on top, darker on bottom thing you planned on)

Becky said...

Thanks for the advice, but I think they will be remaining the shining white that they are now.