Isaiah 40:8

Isaiah 40:8
The grass withers and the flower fades but the word of our Lord stands forever.

Monday, June 06, 2005

First Contact

This will be a new experience for me. I have been wanting to blog for some time, but I wasn't sure how to go about it. Now is a good time to begin a site like this as I am in a state of transition on many levels.

My desire is for that which is said here to bring glory to God, who, through His Son Jesus Christ has given me a living hope in Him. I am trying to live my life with eternity in view. I pray that you, the reader, are doing so as well. In addition to being a Christian,

I am a wife and mother, and a teacher. I have a wonderful husband, two great children (one grown up, and one almost there) and a demanding, neurotic, paranoid, slinky, shedding, lazy, lovely, soft, alley cat (which will herein be called Sally Field to protect her innocence.) This is all I am writing tonight, because I am tired.

No comments: