Isaiah 40:8

Isaiah 40:8
The grass withers and the flower fades but the word of our Lord stands forever.

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Fourthwrite

Big day! My brother is starting his own business and asked me to create a logo for him. It was a critter I had never drawn before (rhino) and it was quite a challenge. It took me the better portion of the day to finish, and then my honey and I dropped off our daughter so she could go play league basketball and we went to dinner with P & P. What a great evening. I was introduced to a new game which is a blast, but I need to find out the name for sure. Must have it.

Last night we got an email from Barb, and she and Fred will be coming for a visit next Wednesday through Friday. I am looking forward to practicing my meager, but improving, sign language skills with them. If you are reading this Fibonacci, you might try to come home so you can see them : ) Maybe you can come back with Tia.

1 comment:

Fibonacci said...

Sounds like fun -- I'd like to come down.