I've been following some blogger leads and have run across a couple of new ones that are both informative and entertaining. They are the top two under Blogs I Visit. The two posts I mentioned are great. You might want to check out all of the links. Some are the same, but I have made some additions, besides taking one more step towards understanding the technical intricacies of blogger.
Today was an excellent day at church. Our pastor really hammers truth home well. I am astounded at how God works out those sermons to address things I need every time. Usually calling me to straighten up and fly right, rethink my ideas and bring them in line with the truths in His word.
Today was an excellent day at church. Our pastor really hammers truth home well. I am astounded at how God works out those sermons to address things I need every time. Usually calling me to straighten up and fly right, rethink my ideas and bring them in line with the truths in His word.