Possible scenarios the title could be referring to:
You are going to take those yummy little bacon-wrapped hors d'oeuveres to the party and you want your buddy to make sure all the ingredients are in the larder.
You are buying a prepackaged salmon salad from the deli.
You have several appointments in a row and you are not sure of the exact order.
You found a blog site you really liked through a link from another site, you added it to your Blogs I Visit section and you just realized the last post was in February.
Tonight was our first night of AWANA. What a fun time that is! I am amazed at how swiftly the night goes and how eager the clubbers are to learn their verses. And the things they say are both delightful and amazing. I am really going to enjoy this.
I am helping with the T&T girls and several of them were in my group at VBS, so I already know them a little. I will be working hard to get the names down, though it shouldn't take too long at this point, there are 11 in our group. Though it will take a little longer to remember the rest of the crowd as there are lots. It is a great way to get to know the younger set in the church. They are a rather large population.
I have started working on adapting Generations of Grace for our church's Sunday School and Children's Church program. We have a lot less time than Grace does and so it needs to be cut down and divided up. I have only worked through the first lesson, but I am already really impressed with the curriculum. Very sound, very well thought out.
Have I mentioned how much I love our church? I am so grateful the Lord placed us there.
Working along on the house, figuring out how to make everything necessary fit, and what to do with the spare parts. I will be at this for awhile.
Mom and I are getting closer to having a real routine. It is interesting getting on with life without children. I am used to scheduling around Kate, and it is odd not having to do so.
I am keeping up with laundry. That is huge.
You are going to take those yummy little bacon-wrapped hors d'oeuveres to the party and you want your buddy to make sure all the ingredients are in the larder.
You are buying a prepackaged salmon salad from the deli.
You have several appointments in a row and you are not sure of the exact order.
You found a blog site you really liked through a link from another site, you added it to your Blogs I Visit section and you just realized the last post was in February.
Tonight was our first night of AWANA. What a fun time that is! I am amazed at how swiftly the night goes and how eager the clubbers are to learn their verses. And the things they say are both delightful and amazing. I am really going to enjoy this.
I am helping with the T&T girls and several of them were in my group at VBS, so I already know them a little. I will be working hard to get the names down, though it shouldn't take too long at this point, there are 11 in our group. Though it will take a little longer to remember the rest of the crowd as there are lots. It is a great way to get to know the younger set in the church. They are a rather large population.
I have started working on adapting Generations of Grace for our church's Sunday School and Children's Church program. We have a lot less time than Grace does and so it needs to be cut down and divided up. I have only worked through the first lesson, but I am already really impressed with the curriculum. Very sound, very well thought out.
Have I mentioned how much I love our church? I am so grateful the Lord placed us there.
Working along on the house, figuring out how to make everything necessary fit, and what to do with the spare parts. I will be at this for awhile.
Mom and I are getting closer to having a real routine. It is interesting getting on with life without children. I am used to scheduling around Kate, and it is odd not having to do so.
I am keeping up with laundry. That is huge.