Isaiah 40:8

Isaiah 40:8
The grass withers and the flower fades but the word of our Lord stands forever.

Friday, November 24, 2006

Cockadoodledoo

My niece has been telling me about a great little store in town that sells nice home decor items for very nice prices. Today she and I, along with my sister and mom, (Kate was at work) went there and I found some great bargains. I will take some pictures and post them later. There is one item in particular that I was especially pleased with. The title of this post is a hint for you.

4 comments:

Qalmlea said...

Not connected to your post, but I finally saw the preview for Eragon. I see what you mean about the dragon. :^) However, having Jeremy Irons in it is likely to have a balancing effect.

kate said...

I tried to go to this particular store the other day. It was closed, and I was verklempt.

Good acting in Eragon would improve on the book immensely.

Becky said...

Except, he is not the Brom I pictured. But, that is often the case. It is odd when they change the look so completely though. I kind of liked the idea of his knotted beard.

Anonymous said...

I haven't had time to look at any Eragon previews yet, but I am looking forward to eventually seeing the movie.

On the subject of roosters--when are pictures forthcoming? I've been wondering what the mystery items are for a while, ;-).