Tuesday I had a hida scan to measure the function of my gallbladder. Trust me, that was more fun than you can measure with the human eye. I don't mind having to lie still on a surf board for two hours, but the drug they use to make the gallbladder contract is ugly. By the time it was over my cookies were still with me, but it was close. Mostly, it felt very uncomfortable and unnatural. The good part was that it was short lived. A few minutes and the weirdness is gone. I will call my doctor later this morning for the results, but the rest of the day will probably be crazy.
Kate has her second basketball game tonight and her dad and I are to run the concessions stand during the JV game. Their first game was with a small private school that is down on enrollment this year. It was a very lopsided win on our part. It is a shame, they have been good competition in the past. Another year they may well be again.
Kate has her second basketball game tonight and her dad and I are to run the concessions stand during the JV game. Their first game was with a small private school that is down on enrollment this year. It was a very lopsided win on our part. It is a shame, they have been good competition in the past. Another year they may well be again.
1 comment:
I hope you enjoy the game anyway. Better than my nephew's football team that lost a game (and the season) to what everyone agrees was a bad call. Have fun with the food, that can be the best part of so many things. :-)
Oh, and I'm glad to hear that your biscuits (if I spell it colour I should say biscuits instead of cookies, eh?) are still with you. Hopefully they won't leave for some time.
Post a Comment