Well, my gallbladder and I will part company on Monday morning. I was hoping to save the little guy, but it turns out that the duct coming out of it is too small and that is why I am having such pain and this fear of food. The doctor said it isn't a problem when you are younger, just when you are old. I still am struggling with the logic of this, but I don't know what else to do. I can't keep going like this. With the way the surgery is done these days the recovery is remarkably swift.
What I am thankful for: I know what is wrong with me now, and there is a way to remedy the situation. (Not all illnesses can be fixed with an operation, or medication, or whatever.)
All of my family are living here (for now) and we can enjoy this day together. Both Fib and Kate will start school in the fall, (Lord willing) so I need to hug them while I can.
Most importantly - Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior. He forgives my sins and is so patient with me. He has given me His Word to guide and thrill my soul. He has promised me an eternity with Him. Amazing.
Enjoy your Thanksgiving.
What I am thankful for: I know what is wrong with me now, and there is a way to remedy the situation. (Not all illnesses can be fixed with an operation, or medication, or whatever.)
All of my family are living here (for now) and we can enjoy this day together. Both Fib and Kate will start school in the fall, (Lord willing) so I need to hug them while I can.
Most importantly - Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior. He forgives my sins and is so patient with me. He has given me His Word to guide and thrill my soul. He has promised me an eternity with Him. Amazing.
Enjoy your Thanksgiving.
1 comment:
Here's hoping the operation goes smoothly. Best of luck to you.
Post a Comment