#2 Post the rules on your blog.
#3 Write six random things about yourself.
#4 Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
#5 Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
#6 Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Six random things about me:
1) I am currently taking a break from typing up a men's Bible study for my husband.
2) On Tuesday evenings, when our living room and dining room are invaded by said men, my mommy and me hang out in my bedroom watching whatever movies we want.
3) This coming Tuesday evening, we should finally finish an old flick, Dragon Seed, with Katharine Hepburn. We would have finished it last week, but we attended a Celiac support meeting and didn't get home until around 8:30. The guys were done by 9 something, so we just had another short installment. We haven't decided what this Tuesday's movie will be.
4) I am not finished reformatting this blog since I changed the background from white to black. Occasionally, I sit at the computer for way too long working updating. I am justifying texts and changing them to gold. It is a daunting task. I may never complete it. (Actually, I am all the way back to before I stopped numbering them, so there is a light at the end of the tunnel...I just don't know when I will get to the tunnel again.)
5) I am not ready for Christmas, though I have done some shopping.
6) I can occasionally be seen drinking Starbucks coffee...my resolve has dissolved. (There is nothing free about Starbucks.)
5) I am not ready for Christmas, though I have done some shopping.
6) I can occasionally be seen drinking Starbucks coffee...my resolve has dissolved. (There is nothing free about Starbucks.)
I am not going to tag anyone. Rules broken. The buck stops here. I will be it for all time...
No comments:
Post a Comment