Isaiah 40:8

Isaiah 40:8
The grass withers and the flower fades but the word of our Lord stands forever.

Sunday, August 15, 2010

The last post

I stopped adding to this blog a long time ago. I saw John MacArthur give a sermon called Slaves of Christ and knew I wanted to start a new blog with a new user name. At that time, I didn't know how easy it would be to just change my user name, but there it is. I even used a different email address and considered them to be separate entities. I recently decided to use this blog to test drive the new design feature of Blogger (can you tell?) and in the process found myself enjoying reading the old posts and seeing the banter and more serious interaction with a specific group of people. Anyway, although I don't plan to physically connect this blog with my other two (I also have a blog about gluten issues), I am going to post the link to them and also say that though this blog is available to read, I am closing comments.

All We Like Sheep

Gluten Free Sleuth