Isaiah 40:8

Isaiah 40:8
The grass withers and the flower fades but the word of our Lord stands forever.

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Color My World

I am going into acrylic stasis. I have a 9 x 6 back drop to paint for VBS. It will be intense, but fun. Tonight I baked myself a large batch of quinoa cakes to get me through the marathon; I don’t need any stinking gluten pain, but I will need food. Last year I did this right after going to the opening day of Renoir and the Dutch Masters at the Portland Museum. My sets didn’t come anywhere close to Renoir, but it was great to be painting again. It is going to make me want to do art. I need more hours in a day.
BTW: I thought Ben Stein and company did a great job on Expelled, and I was so thrilled with Prince Caspian! Very well done, very satisfying for a dyed-in-the wool Narnia fan.