Isaiah 40:8

Isaiah 40:8
The grass withers and the flower fades but the word of our Lord stands forever.

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Beyond Stasis

BTW: I got the backdrop for VBS finished on Monday and my husband built a sweet little house facade, complete with shingles for the roof, and I painted in some feminine country details to finish it off and both were delivered to VBS a couple of hours before the meeting started Tuesday evening. This is an improvement over last year, when we arrived after the meeting had already started! VBS was delightful. Kate and I got to travel with the 2nd graders, they were adorable, of course.


We froze on the first day (Kate and I shared a pare of Grinch-colored gloves), shivered on the second day, wore jackets off and on on the third day and were hot and seriously sunburned on the last. Welcome to Idaho! Happy June!
I only got hit with water balloons twice. Not bad, all things considered.