Isaiah 40:8

Isaiah 40:8
The grass withers and the flower fades but the word of our Lord stands forever.

Friday, April 18, 2008

Undisputable Evidence for Global Warming and Taxes

We didn't play croquet. It was too cold.











































Our neighbor was watering the front yard the other morning and ended up with ice-flocked trees.































Sally Field wonders if she really wants to go out in that weather.



































Her water dish looked like this the same morning the neighbor's tree was frozen.












































































































For Kate:

2 comments:

kate said...

Nice digital alterations. No one will ever find the tax man now.

Don't be a wimp. I played croquet during an intense hail, snow, wind, and rain storm this weekend. And my fingers were numb. It was sweet.

Becky said...

If no one found him by now, no one is in trouble anyway and even a dreadlocked Uncle Sam won't be able to help no one at this point.

I love that you played croquet with hail stones! How big were they? These were so tiny I don't know what I would have used for a mallet and I would have needed to lay on my stomach to play...brrrrr!