We are in the midst of Kate's year-end basketball tournament. It has been fun getting to go to her games. This has been a tough year, as many of the girls have been nursing injuries. I think she may be the only one who wasn't. (Save a few bruises, a scratch by her eye.)
My life has been non-eventful, which is okay, 'cause I am still trying to get my health back. I did just get a haircut, the first in a long time. I really like it. It is a fitting time to get new hair.
Last Saturday, Fibonacci came over to watch Numbers with us. (We record it on Friday so we can all see it together.) I am thinking we need to make this a regular event, when schedules permit. Kate, Fib and I played Clue after. I realized that I am clueless and they are not. This is a game I will likely never win at, but it is fun watching them win anyway. It really is gratifying for a mom to see her children (neither is a child anymore) think. : )
Tonight we will be going to a game though, which is good, as Fib has been unable to attend any of Kate's games all season.
Last night my honey made a lovely lasagna, salad and french bread dinner for my birthday. It was delicious. Kate says she is also planning to make a dinner for me. We had a January-birthdays party early in the month with my honey's family and we will be having one with my family soon as well . . . party all the time!
I think that is all for now, except, here's a thought: if I had been given a rooster, instead of this beauty, I wouldn't be able to say,
So long and thanks for all the . . .

My life has been non-eventful, which is okay, 'cause I am still trying to get my health back. I did just get a haircut, the first in a long time. I really like it. It is a fitting time to get new hair.
Last Saturday, Fibonacci came over to watch Numbers with us. (We record it on Friday so we can all see it together.) I am thinking we need to make this a regular event, when schedules permit. Kate, Fib and I played Clue after. I realized that I am clueless and they are not. This is a game I will likely never win at, but it is fun watching them win anyway. It really is gratifying for a mom to see her children (neither is a child anymore) think. : )
Tonight we will be going to a game though, which is good, as Fib has been unable to attend any of Kate's games all season.
Last night my honey made a lovely lasagna, salad and french bread dinner for my birthday. It was delicious. Kate says she is also planning to make a dinner for me. We had a January-birthdays party early in the month with my honey's family and we will be having one with my family soon as well . . . party all the time!
I think that is all for now, except, here's a thought: if I had been given a rooster, instead of this beauty, I wouldn't be able to say,
So long and thanks for all the . . .

2 comments:
:^) You're welcome! Glad you liked it.
Ever since I started watching Numbers I've thought it would be a perfect show for Fib.
Post a Comment