Clearly, it will take some time for me to figure out this new blog
format, the bee theme came out all wrong on that last post. I worked hard on it too! At least I can get pictures to down load now. Still struggling with the spacing though.
Note, I did a post between this one and Less of Me. I wonder if it will ever show up on here. That post,called Loose Ends and Odds, seems to be missing. It is the one that is messed up. If it doesn't show up I will be very mad. It took a long time to write, and I don't want to do so again!
format, the bee theme came out all wrong on that last post. I worked hard on it too! At least I can get pictures to down load now. Still struggling with the spacing though.
Note, I did a post between this one and Less of Me. I wonder if it will ever show up on here. That post,called Loose Ends and Odds, seems to be missing. It is the one that is messed up. If it doesn't show up I will be very mad. It took a long time to write, and I don't want to do so again!
1 comment:
I truly detest missing posts. I've had a couple that I e-mailed in go missing, but thankfully those were saved in my sent folder.
~Matt
Post a Comment