Isaiah 40:8

Isaiah 40:8
The grass withers and the flower fades but the word of our Lord stands forever.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

My Kids

Sometimes, a mom just has to bring out favorite pictures and brag on her children.

 

 Isn't Kate's
hair just
lovely?




















And of course, you remember Fibonacci. The last time he was here, the cat made herself at home on his lap. Possibly the first time. At five years old, she is finally becoming a lap cat.
Anyone else noticing the spacing problems? I recall Ridureyu had some similar trouble. (Though at the moment, he seems to be among those guilty of blog abandonment.)

Off to watch the gilr with the curls play basketball.

3 comments:

Qalmlea said...

I'm noticing a recurring theme in these pictures of Fibonacci. ;^)

As far as the picture spacing goes, the simplest thing is to select "centered" when you import. Then it won't put text next to the picture at all: just above and below.

If you try to go for the "left" or "right" options, it's almost impossible to figure out how it's going to look without actually publishing it. And even if you get it looking right in, say, Firefox, it might be way off in IE. *shrugs* At least, that's what I found with my flower pics.

Becky said...

Ah, you noticed. Yes, anonymity and all that . . .

Thanks for the advice. I will try it, and look forward to better results. : )

kate said...

You post the weirdest pics.