
Kate and I just studied about little squirts. They are critters who live in the sea. I think the little guys in the picture are beautiful. God certainly filled the oceans with wonders.
Last night Fibonacci phoned and between Kate and I, we were on the phone with him about three hours. It was good to have such a leisurely conversation, but I am pretty tired today.
I am waiting for Stephen Lawhead's newest book, Hood, to come. I pre-ordered it last month. I only purchase the books of a few of the fictional authors that I read, but I have most of what Lawhead has written, including his sci-fi stuff, which I really enjoyed. I am looking forward to this one, and am excited that it is the first of another trilogy.
Last night Fibonacci phoned and between Kate and I, we were on the phone with him about three hours. It was good to have such a leisurely conversation, but I am pretty tired today.
I am waiting for Stephen Lawhead's newest book, Hood, to come. I pre-ordered it last month. I only purchase the books of a few of the fictional authors that I read, but I have most of what Lawhead has written, including his sci-fi stuff, which I really enjoyed. I am looking forward to this one, and am excited that it is the first of another trilogy.
4 comments:
Oh, I'd forgotten about that book! Many thanks for reminding me! It has been too long since I've read a new Lawhead novel.
Has Hood come yet?
Grrr! I finally went to my account @ CBD and canceled the order and reordered at Amazon. Its okay though, I had recently ordered a trade paperback of The Dragon King Saga - all three in one book, and I am reading it now. I haven't read these since Fibonacci borrowed them from Superman (who on rare occasions posts on SH&V) years ago. I don't remember more than the main character's name and a scene where he is riding a horse and is maybe shot with an arrow or something. I'll know soon enough. Also, I just finished the latest Pern book by Anne and Todd McCaffrey. I enjoy those dragon stories.
Oh, I'm sorry, :(. I'm on to part two--though also reading another book at the same time.
All the rest of my Lawhead books are in storage, or I'd want to go pull them out and read them all at once!
I tried the first McCaffrey & son collaboration but it didn't seem to have the same spark to me...*shrugs*
Post a Comment