We have been learning to sign and receive numbers in sign language. It has been a challenge, but we are coming along. This class is going very well. It has been great to have so much time each week, and an actual curriculum to work from. For the class before we have our quarter final, I do a story for review. I draw from the words covered during that quarter, as well as any extras, and words from earlier quarters. One of the most rewarding parts of
this is to see how much my vocabulary is expanding. I still need much work receiving, but it is nice to mark progress.
In Sunday School (high school), I have been teaching through Judges. What a challenge! I am digging deeper than I have before, to be able to grasp and impart details. Tonight I was wandering through my bookmarks and found a great website with public domain Bible art. Included are a number of maps. There is one of Canaan that is fairly bursting with labels. I was able to find some that aren't on any that I have. It makes me wonder if those locations are not known for sure and these were guesses. They are pretty old. Maybe they had some clue we don't know about today. One thing I noticed is the location of Gilgal compared to Jericho is different than more modern maps place it. Interesting. Anyway, they are pretty awesome and I plan to use some in class.