"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His great mercy has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, to obtain an inheritance which is imperishable and undefiled and will not fade away, reserved in heaven for you, who are protected by the power of God through faith for a salvation ready to be revealed in the last time." First Peter chapter one, verses three through five
Isaiah 40:8
The grass withers and the flower fades but the word of our Lord stands forever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hmm...I'm not sure, I'll investigate however. A question though, are you using Mozilla or Firefox? If you just use it for browsing (i.e. not for newsgroups or e-mail) I would recommend going to Firefox--it is just the browser and easier on your system.
In Firefox I go to Tools, then the advanced tab and scroll down to security where I see that the Use SSL 2.0 and Use SSL 3.0 boxes are both checked. Do you have something similar to check?
The title at the top says, Mozilla Firefox. I don't know for sure what that means, but I dont have the options you mentioned under Tools.
The options I am given when I click advanced under Tools I am posting as
HELP II
I have noticed that this thing is a pain. When I post a new blog, it doesn't show up for a while. When I checked this morning, this latest post wasn't even showing up on Mozilla, but it did in Internet Ezplorer immediately. Sometimes my comments on other blogger's sites take days and days before they show up.
Fibonacci set this up for me, and I don't really know how to change it, if this is the wrong one...
No, that is the right one, Mozilla Firefox. I asked because Mozilla also has a browser with more features just called Mozilla.
Your comment appears truncated after "when I click advanced under Tools..." (I'm assuming "I am posting as HELP II" doesn't belong there). I can't tell what you don't or don't have in your options area.
When you post a blog do you tell blogger to refresh the blog? If so then when you view your blog next hit refresh (or the F5 key on your keyboard) and your entry should appear.
~Matt
Mozilla Firefox doesn't seem to refresh automatically when you open a page that you have viewed recently. If there's a way to change this, I don't know what it is. I've gotten in the habit of clicking "refresh" every time I visit a blog, just to doublecheck.
Btw, regarding your spyware problem: try www.download.com
They have several free spyware downloads.
Thanks for all of the help, Matt and Qalmleah, I appreciate it very much.
Post a Comment