"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His great mercy has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, to obtain an inheritance which is imperishable and undefiled and will not fade away, reserved in heaven for you, who are protected by the power of God through faith for a salvation ready to be revealed in the last time." First Peter chapter one, verses three through five
Isaiah 40:8
The grass withers and the flower fades but the word of our Lord stands forever.
Actually, it is probably a trick of the camera, it truly is a cake pan. And I suppose a deep, dark pizza could be baked in it, with secret ingredients, but that is a s deep and dark as it gets. I also suppose that if the pizza were dark, it could be an indication that the smoke alarm was used as a timer, but I am rambling.
Maybe the deep dark secret is that it's really a singularity in disguise, and if you try to stick your hand in it, you get sucked into an alternate dimension... Or maybe it's just a cakepan/pieplate. ;^D
There does seem to be an anomaly about the thing, a dent in one corner. Someone who is fond of geometry can give me a proper name for the points at which the side meets the bottom. (It seems that there is only one side, though if you count inside and outside...)
I would try the hand thing, but I am fond of this dimension.
8 comments:
Is that a challenge? Oops, was that a question? I guess I'm not good at the not asking, am I? Am I grinning too much? Okay, are you ready? What is it?
It was mine, but I never used it. My roommate used it once.
Fib,
So, do you want me to send it when I send the newly discovered bar pan and sundry other items? I suspect not...
Matt,
You are NOT trustworthy. And for heaven's sake, can't you tell it is a cake pan? Sheesh!
It looks more like a pie plate than a cake pan to me... Cake pans should have vertical edges, not slanted ones. :^)
I agree with Qalmlea. And it could be many things...with as mysterious as you were I was suspecting some deep dark secret. ;-)
Actually, it is probably a trick of the camera, it truly is a cake pan. And I suppose a deep, dark pizza could be baked in it, with secret ingredients, but that is a s deep and dark as it gets. I also suppose that if the pizza were dark, it could be an indication that the smoke alarm was used as a timer, but I am rambling.
Maybe the deep dark secret is that it's really a singularity in disguise, and if you try to stick your hand in it, you get sucked into an alternate dimension... Or maybe it's just a cakepan/pieplate. ;^D
You could make a deep dish pie in it I suppose.
There does seem to be an anomaly about the thing, a dent in one corner. Someone who is fond of geometry can give me a proper name for the points at which the side meets the bottom. (It seems that there is only one side, though if you count inside and outside...)
I would try the hand thing, but I am fond of this dimension.
Post a Comment