Isaiah 40:8

Isaiah 40:8
The grass withers and the flower fades but the word of our Lord stands forever.

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Sixteen Candles (my nephew had a birthday. but he didn't turn 16)

I'm sorry, I went to see Fibonacci and did not get a photog of him in his uniform. Too busy eating fish I guess. I even had my digital camera. I got a couple of nice critter photogs though. As can be seen below.




















This fella has the cutest face! Gross, that's a fly on his nose just above the white part! I like the blur quality of the one below.
















Then there are these pink things from the spring. They bloomed on a tree in my front yard. We love to take pictures of flowers in our yard.













My class starts on Friday. I am ready, though I still have the drawings for the fourth quarter to finish. But, I am content for now. I will keep working on them since I am in the flow now. I have really enjoyed this project (did I already say that?) I got the class roster today and I have 16 students ranging from 6th to 12th grade! That includes 10 boys and 6 girls! I find that especially interesting. I hope they all really want to learn to sign and not just kill time...

I need to go spend some time with the locals now. Have a great week!

3 comments:

kate said...

Donkeys should be the national animal. Oh, wait, that's already a political thing. Hmmmmm...well, burrows would work instead.

Becky said...

I know I would vote for Eeyore.

Matt said...

Wow, you take some nice pictures--I agree that the blur effect is nice. It is strange how some pictures are better crisp and others blurry.