Isaiah 40:8

Isaiah 40:8
The grass withers and the flower fades but the word of our Lord stands forever.

Friday, September 02, 2005

Just Seventeen (sigh)

As I was saying...

as Eeyore was sighing...

As Kate was proposing...

And then was denying...

But, a burro would be a nice

national animal.

(Is Eeyore a burro?)

(He's cute, no matter what he is.)

3 comments:

Matt said...

lol--that was a good post.

I've been meaning to ask you--how do you get the colours to change every two lines--do you do that manually or is it automatic?

Becky said...

Thanks.

I do the color changes manually. (For the bee effect : ) It is especially fun when I change the text during the editing process and have to re-enter the colors.

Becky said...

Follow up, note that with the change in format from a white to black background, the black words had to go. Thus, Matt's question is now moot.