My titles have become uncreative, but they get the job done. These are skies from an unknown location in Idaho. I collect too many clouds to keep track. These might have been in a sky over my daughter as she was practicing driving, working toward her license. I was taking pictures one day when she was driving in the country. Either way, they are very dramatic I think. Don't worry, she was pulled over at the time.


This is just some weird
cat that my daughter
photofied. You can
probably guess why
she decided to do so.
Here is a lovely side shot, so you can appreciate her even more. She's an odd duck, but she probably doesn't mind the heat since she is basically undressed. Her skin is so strange all mottled like that. Who knew they looked like that underneath?

Okay, I don't have any exciting astronaut stories or anything, but I am on lesson 15 of 18 for sign language, so the end of these hours of drawing is in sight. This has been a fun project and I can't wait to start teaching the course! Our first class is a week from Friday.
3 comments:
That's Miss Priss, my friends' cat. Because of the heat and seriously matted fur, they had her shaved. I call her the poodle cat
Nice. I thought I was the only one who took pictures of clouds!
Oh yes, I also really enjoyed King Arthur!!! There was definately some interpretation (since so little is known of him) but it was much more realistic than "knights in shining armour" Arthur. Ah, the Pendragon Cycle, one of my favourite fantasy series--I really like Lawhead. I remember Fib telling me that you'd read them before he did--but I'd forgotten that for a while. I especially liked the Song of Albion, but was depressed at the ending, ;-).
Did you invent the word "photified?" I like it! :-)
Post a Comment