Isaiah 40:8

Isaiah 40:8
The grass withers and the flower fades but the word of our Lord stands forever.

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Up and Running?

Well, after much more work than I like to think about (and more to come) my
computer has been reborn. Not all that needs to be done has been, but at least we can get some long awaited business taken care of.


Much is happening here. My mom (G-ma) is moving in with us soon. To prepare for her arrival, we have been remaking our home as well as the computer. Much shifting, much dumping of excess stuff. (The dumping part has not yet actually happened, more like stacking and storing.)


We are pretty excited to have Mom come in. It will be a blessing to get to spend lots of time with her. There will be some adjustments to be made, I am certain, as we redefine our relationships. I expect it will be a great adventure.


I will have to give more details later, this day has its own requirements.