I am on my sister's computer. Mine is lame. We have been way busy with Kate's senior activities (open house, senior trip) and VBS @ church. It was a blast to do a VBS again. The last time was over 10 years ago. I love working with kids.
I don't know when I will get to blog again. Next week Brandon and Ridureyu are coming to town to see Fibonacci and the three of them, as well another friend of Fib's will be coming for dinner. I am looking forward to it. I met Brandon when we picked Fib up from college, but I have only had interaction with Ridureyu online. I expect an interesting evening.
In August Fib and Kate are both off to school. My nest will be empty, but I have plans . . .
VBS memory verse: "Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged; for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you are." Joshua 1:9 (I didn't memorise the punctuation, apologies for errors.)
I don't know when I will get to blog again. Next week Brandon and Ridureyu are coming to town to see Fibonacci and the three of them, as well another friend of Fib's will be coming for dinner. I am looking forward to it. I met Brandon when we picked Fib up from college, but I have only had interaction with Ridureyu online. I expect an interesting evening.
In August Fib and Kate are both off to school. My nest will be empty, but I have plans . . .
VBS memory verse: "Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged; for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you are." Joshua 1:9 (I didn't memorise the punctuation, apologies for errors.)