Isaiah 40:8

Isaiah 40:8
The grass withers and the flower fades but the word of our Lord stands forever.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

CARS

I have to apologize to Mark, he said early in the summer that he was so excited to to see the movie Cars, but none of the info I had seen on it had caught my eye. Well, yesterday I went to it with my mom, and I have to say that it was excellent. I should never doubt Pixar's productions. They are always excellent. I love how they make a kid show appealing to adults. As I recall, the Flintstones was that way too. A good cartoon should always have depth for the adults who end up watching it too!

2 comments:

Matt said...

That is a good still. I think that Mater was my favourite character from the movie. You do have good taste in films, ;-).

kate said...

For no reason other than impulse, I read your archived first post, and it reminded me of the self-introductions by contestants on "Wheel of Fortune."
LOL