Isaiah 40:8

Isaiah 40:8
The grass withers and the flower fades but the word of our Lord stands forever.

Friday, June 23, 2006

Tribbles Revisited

















 
I have not been on here for a long time, but at least I am keeping up with your posts.
: )
I am doing a liver cleanse, which is a five day event that involves a lot of fresh juices and herbs. I am drinking lots, and there is something to take about every hour good morning to good night, with many of those hours requiring multiple takings. Because of this, I was unable to attend a farewell for Fibonacci's last roommate, who is heading to West Point on Sunday. Kate and her dad went off without me, and I have been holding down the fort. I decided a little entertainment was in order, so, I looked through our collection and settled upon back to back viewings of the original Star Trek Trouble With Tribbles episode along with the Deep Space Nine version. I always loved the Tribbles, and DS9 just enhanced the experience!

The wanderers have returned...

5 comments:

kate said...

I always wondered why the "All I need to know about life I learned from STAR TREK" poster never mentioned anything about tribbles. Wait, it does. Never mind.

(Yes, she actually has such a poster.)

Matt said...

I must admit that I don't think I've seen the TOS episode--though I definately loved the DS9 tribute episode! I wish that they had later explored the consequences of bringing back Tribbles to the future, i.e. when the Klingons discover Odo is responsible they charge him as a war criminal or something similar, ;-).

kate said...

The Tribbles episode is the only one I like. Well, that and a few of the originals, which possess the same charm as, say, the Batman series. :P

Becky said...

Matt,you must see that original episode! It has to be for rent somewhere, go! Look for it...now!
>:^D

Matt said...

I'll make a note to check the library.