If you are going to loose a game of Othello to a Mathematician, it helps that your pieces are symmetrical. It was good to have you home, Fibonacci, hope you are enjoying the Star Wars marathon...

Trying to get things back to normal. I finally went back to school on Wednesday. It was nice to be active again. Still not fully recovered, but I am ignoring it.
Our new semester starts Wednesday, and it appears that we will be having several new students in Sign Language.
My house is not back together since the Christmas decor was taken down, but I plan to work on it some tonight and tomorrow. The new year came without me, so I have some catching up to do. I haven't even seen Narnia yet! Uggh!
Our new semester starts Wednesday, and it appears that we will be having several new students in Sign Language.
My house is not back together since the Christmas decor was taken down, but I plan to work on it some tonight and tomorrow. The new year came without me, so I have some catching up to do. I haven't even seen Narnia yet! Uggh!
3 comments:
You haven't seen Narnia yet? *gasp* I may have to stop reading your posts if you're such a blatant heathen! :-P Well I'm sure you've heard it before, but it is excellent.
I remember playing Othello at my parent's place--they have a nice set, but I haven't seen one since I moved. Fun game it is.
Matt,
Believe me, I am NOT happy with this Narnia situation, but I got sick on December 30th, went to the doctor on January 3rd, and am still coughing and tired. I don't have dust bunnies, I have dust kangaroos!
My plan was to work on my house this weekend, but I had stuff for church and for my sign language class to take care of first! Uggh! Tomorrow is a day off for me school-wise (though Kate will be working) and I am going to work on this house. Once I can stand to look at it again, I will be ready to leave it and go see that show, of which I am confident is going to be excellent, when I see it.
Please consider my case carefully before you abandon me!
*sighs and touches back of hand to forhead in damsel in distress fashion*
Ah well if you are in such desperate straits then I may reconsider. It isn't your fault that you have two X chromosoms and thus can't abide a mess for a while. :-D
So I guess that I'll stick around. ;-)
Post a Comment