Q. Why did the chewing gum cross the road?

(For this joke, I wanted to use
this silly illustration from
somewhere on the web...)
(...but when I saw the one below, it reminded me so much of Ridureyu, I couldn't resist.)

A. Because it was stuck to the chicken's foot.
4 comments:
:-) That is good, and yeah the second picture does remind me of him.
Hey, I think I asked before but I don't know if you saw it. How do you get your text to change colour every two lines? Thanks.
I type the post in bold, so that it shows up better, and then I change the font colors - two lines at a time. The place to change the font colors is on the tool bar with all of the other cool features available. : )
By the way, I really like your animated black wolf.
I googled rubber chicken under images and got that photog. It looks somewhat familiar to me, but I don't know why. Probably just an amalgam of odd rubber chicken and dancing-dashboard-grass-skirt-wearing plastic girl memories. Either that, or John used that picture in one of his stories or one of his posts. Maybe he even took the thing to begin with.
Have you given up your blog like Christopher has? We have missed you.
I used to post on a Star Trek message board and someone there made the avatar for me. Since I've kept using the Black Wolff name I've hung on to the avatar as well--it is fun!
Ah, okay--I thought there might be some magic colour setting. I never imagined that you changed it manually! ;-)
It's all about the image. ; )
Post a Comment