Lucy Van Pelt says that January snowflakes are the best, though I do not recall why they are better than December's. Either way, there are tons of snowflakes available today if you are thirsty.
Kate took the first three pictures. She took the sky picture on her way home. Majestic, isn't it!
She took a few snow pictures here. The snow is much deeper today, so my pictures are better for show and tell, but hers are more artistic.
Sally Field is back, looking especially soft and cuddly in spite of the cold.



In spite of said fresh, crisp air, I can't see me hanging out in that lawn chair for a while.
Sally Field is back, looking especially soft and cuddly in spite of the cold.
This is a challenging spot for croquet. (It is greener when we play.)
It was too cold to get creative. I did shovel the walks early on today, but so much more came down after that it was impossible to tell by this evening. It was fun to be out in it to shovel though. Fresh, crispy air!
Insider joke: Where's Nolan?

In spite of said fresh, crisp air, I can't see me hanging out in that lawn chair for a while.

I am relieved that both Fib and Kate made their treks back to school before the winter storm hit. It would have been nicer if Fib's car had survived the New Year's Eve Bash to make the trip with him though. (God has a plan.) Having them home over wonderful (like I would say anything else.) but the time went by way too fast.
I am handling them leaving this time much better, though I did have a sad evening after Fib left last night. Now I am going to focus on studies and getting the house in order after the ridiculous roof riot and Christmas.
Happy AD 2008!
3 comments:
Bee I say
wheee...that looks so cold but so inviting too :0)<< Mom
Pretty pics.
December snowflakes aren't ripe yet.
Post a Comment